read and understand ♥


I wanna be the girl you give your hoodie to ,
and cuddles right next to me when its cold ,
I wanna be that girl you tell your friends about ,
and be proud of me when i am being myself .

I wanna be that girl you dream about , 
The girl who will always be there for you no matter what ,
I wanna be the girl who puts you to sleep ,
The girl who will hold your hand and tell you everything is going to be ok .

I wanna be the girl you wrap your arms around ,
And to show me that nothing in this world could ever harm me ,
I want to be the girl you think of at night ,
Every second , every minute of everyday .

I wanna be the girl that you will catch when she falls ,
And accept her when she feels like the world is against her ,
I wanna be that girl you always dream of ,
the girl yoou'll always catch her offguard and tell her shes beautiful .

I wanna be that girl you pour your heart out ,
Telling her you love her endlessly ,
I wanna be that girl you give everything you've got ,
cause for a fact i'll do the same .

I love you .



rajinya dia membaca :D thnxs love ♥